Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Crafts

Visit Lacy here for many more ideas!
This craft is simple, decorate a cross with flowers and put on a springy colored piece of paper!

We also changed our "Repent" purple cross with a white, bright "Rejoice" cross filled with flowers, the girls keep adding flowers!
I have to admit, most of my "Easter" crafts are not religious. They are chicks, bunnies, eggs and flowers. I think all those are signs of new life though and we have New Life in the Risen Christ!
Anonymous asked me if I had any First Communion ideas....I only have one: Drawing a Monstrance, with the host and decorating it with glitter!

5 comments:

  1. Cute craft, Jamie. Wish I had more than one who would enjoy the flowers & butterfly stickers. The boys would prefer sticks, rocks and cars... maybe a sword with flashing lights... and some action! My dd would love to do all your crafts.

    Hope you had and continue to have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your link on Facebook. Im too snoopy to wait to see projects. Very cute!


    And I hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Lacy's. :) You have a great blog.
    The cross craft would be great for my 2 little girls! Thanks for the idea! Hope your family feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your link on Catholic Icing, I love your crosses with the stickers; all flowers and butterflies....sigh....I have an 8 year old boy and he's just not into this sort of thing. Your family is very sweet, thanks for sharing!

    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you replaced your repent cross with rejoice! Easter is the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!